My Most Incredible Past Birth Experience


Shunya to Infinity – An incredible experience that stunned me beyond words

PART 1

This was the first past birth that I saw. Before the experience I was so filled with questions, the answer to which were hard to find. The unexplained experiences of mine right from the time I came into existence.

Some of the points I noted before I saw my previous births were:

o   I was born in a family of hardcore Krishna Bhakts (disciples). My mother used to tell me that the entire duration she was carrying me in her womb, she’d see dreams of different Gods and Goddesses every single night. But mostly she dreamt of Shiva and His various forms.
Just night before I was born, she dreamt that she was sitting in a huge auditorium and she saw every possible God and Goddess come to stage one after the other….as if it were just one and changing forms so quickly.

o   When I was only two and a half years old, I insisted to take me to Gangotri (the point from where River Ganges emerge). My family was shocked that I could even know what Gangotri was. Then they took me to Haridwar instead and I demanded Maha Shiv Puran. They were too shocked to understand how a child that small could even know about Maha Shiv Puran and especially when they were all Krishna Bhakts and that wasn’t an era of google or 24hrs unlimited TV channels from where I could have picked it up. They showed me various picture books with beautiful Shiva and Ganges pictures but I stood firm on my demand. They showed me the Puran and I flicked pages before confirming yes.

o   My Astral trips from the age of 10, my other experiences like premonitions, my attachment towards Shiv and Shakti, the choice of stories that I insisted my family to tell me, communication with the souls of dead ones….were something that I needed explanations about.

o   Everyone mostly goes through different phases in life…but I would often feel I was living several lives in one birth.

o   Then there were endless emotional, financial, health issues that I was suffering from. They became so huge that I assumed that I must have done some extraordinary bad karmas in my previous birth/ births that the payback in this life was becoming too difficult to survive from. So I wanted to know what I had done in my previous births to get this kind of fate.


PART 2

My this experience gave me an insight into the epitome of spiritual advancement.

It’s a short yet more like never ending experience. With “Never ending”, I mean that I was told that the huge infinite knowledge had been transferred to me….downloaded in coded and protected files in my consciousness. I will be able to access those files one by one till the end of this birth. I will have to work hard towards finding these priceless valuable Gyan (Knowledge) and then decode them while also updating my system to adapt as per these and to be able to prepare myself to be worth handling these. There are too many layers in it and its quite complex in nature for me to be able to write about it.

I’m sharing a very small portion of it.


PART 3 – My Experience

What I saw in my previous life was absolutely different from what I had envisaged. Remember this was actually the first past birth experience that I saw.

I saw a mountain ranges. The awareness was sharp enough, that I could tell this was place way out of reach from any human habitation. Infact the possibility of any human to reach there looked nil.

It was evening. The sun was close to setting. The sky looked painted with different shades of red, orange, purple, black and blue. It wasn’t dark yet and the green carpet made from trees on the neighboring hills looked fantastic.

I was viewing most of the surrounding ranges from the top as I was at a very high mountain peak. My hill top looked like huge and filled with trees. It appeared to be spring season when the happy trees flaunted their green side with fresh young and old leaves.

Somehow the hilly jungle looked like it might be filled with wild life dangerous and ferocious, the very feel of their presence around could give even a brave person an anxiety attack. Far from any possible human help and in land where nature rules and animals free to move around unrestricted….i was searching for myself in my previous birth avatar.

I was searching for my identity in the land where beauty and beast (nature & wild life) ruled over any human interference.

I started to look around for myself.



PART 4 – Power of Yog & Siddhis


And there I was. 

I was a male Rishi/Sadhu (sage) who was wearing my hair in thick dreadlocks called jata and made a bun out of these jatas over the head. I wearing only a saffron coloured loincloth.

I wasn’t on the ground and this was extremely shocking. I was neither on ground nor flying.

I was in non-stop Samadhi in meditation position but 2-3 feet above the ground in the air. There was no support and nothing between me and the ground except the air. I checked again and again to grasp what I was seeing. I had neither seen anything like this before nor heard of it.

Finally realized that I was in SAMADHI and was LEVITATING about 3 ft. above the ground base of the hill top. There were no trees too close by.

The sage was surrounded by such a huge Energy that by mere feel of that Energy a sense of extreme serenity and security flooded the mind. It was due to this Energy that no wild life or any form of nature could cause any harm to the sage.

I took permission from him to enter into his body. When he allowed I felt like I was already in his body. Like one moment I was asking him permission and next moment I was in his body which fit so well like our soul is fitted to our body in present time.

I wanted to see the face of sage but he said it was immaterial. The words were very simple but had deeper meaning… which meant that the name or identity or face are no more importance to him at the level he was now at.

Once inside the body, I realized that it was so quite. It was so quite that I have never ever experienced in present birth before. It felt like we were in outer space where there’s no sound.

It took me a little time to capture the other details. I (sage) had my eyes and mouth closed. I was so still that it again took me a while and lot of dedicated focus to register the other astounding details.

o   I had all my senses in full control.

o   No activity could be felt from eyes, ears, mouth, nose or touch.

o   I was doing an extremely tough Tapasya from 40 years at that time.
The Tapasya was through non-stop Samadhi….

o   Fixed in Levitating position,

o   Without food

o   Without drink

o   Without breath or

o   Without heart pumping

o   I was not only having my senses and mind in full control…but body functioning organ-systems too under full control through Yog.

It almost felt that I was not alive…and yet more alive than I could imagine.

After focusing on entire body system, I saw that only one point was highly active which was the core to my survival. It was the small area between the two eyebrows often referred as third eye chakra.
 

PART 5 – Epitome of Bliss

I wanted to understand how I was surviving without all these necessary functions. There lay my answer. Between the two eyes on forehead was a circular shaped beam of powerfully bright rays of Energy which went up & were connected to “God”. “God” I felt was a source which held Infinite Energy. I was getting all the necessary requirements/essentials for survival from this Energy.

I wanted to experience “GOD”. 

So I requested the Sage to connect me to this Divine source. I was allowed for a very short while. It was HUGE, SHAPELESS, LIMITLESS, BEGININGLESS, ENDLESS, ALL INTELLIGENT (From which Intelligence is born off), All POWERFULL…….

I asked few vital questions about my present birth and got answers
I can’t discuss all that. 

But I can share few of them…

The Sage was doing that Tapasya for achieving Moksha & was already reached the end stage.

On desiring to know why I took birth like this (present birth), God directly conveyed...

Since HE had made the world with lots of aspects engraved in it…it’s beautiful & ugly which features so much...… good & bad, smell, sight, sound, feelings, all kinds of emotions, kindness & meanness, lust, forgiveness, attachment & detachment, balance, imbalance, confidence, confusion, determination, indecisiveness, strength, weakness, celebration, mourning, laughter, sorrow, dignity, egolessness, vitality, fatigue, and so much more……

HE wanted me to experience all these before Moksha

HE also clearly mentioned that Moksha can be achieved while being in “Grahast Jeevan” (married life) also… in reply to my questions. 

But what was even more surprising, I could hear the questions I was asking but its reply was directly coming to my mind in languageless and wordless form which could be interpreted in whichever language.

I was so overwhelmed that tears were rolling from the side of my eyes (in present birth) but it didn’t interrupt my experience. For the first time I understood what BLISS really meant. 

Nothing in the entire Universe is even close to what I felt. 

The accumulative happiness of the entire Cosmos would seem nothing infront of the Bliss I felt in that moment.

I also felt I knew a lot about the entire Cosmos as there was advanced knowledge inflow…. passed through that beam. This was the reason Sage didn’t want me to access his life for any longer time.

There was lots and lots of hidden secretive knowledge which shouldn’t be passed openly to the world.

Comments

  1. Great share!! 💙💚

    Very interesting experience Shipra. Facinating.

    The energy stream giving light and life during tapasya and levitation are completely valid modes of existence at such high vibrational level as yr Yogi birth and the difficulties in this birth are to experience the contrast of physical existence too...

    Only one thing is beyond my understanding part 2 says you entered his body. In my knowledge it is not known that a soul can enter a body which already has a soul. Would like to have your insight from yr experience on this. There are other methods of soul swapping but that is a different thing imv.

    1 spelling correction- quiet is the right spelling. 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ma'am
      soul swapping is possible and has a mention in our ancient scriptures like Mahabharata
      But this isn't one....
      we share a common soul....
      Astral travel is different from this... In this case our consciousness takes us to a place where we can access our own past births...same soul with another body.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Previous Birth Experience in Snow covered Himalayas

Shunya to Infinity – An incredible journey of Several Births