Shunya to Infinity – An incredible journey of Several Births


Shunya to Infinity 
An incredible journey of Several Births

Shunya is my Spiritual Quest. It’s is a long and rich journey…
From Zero to Infinity; Nothing to Everything; Atma to Parmatama

It’s my soul’s long tale which journeyed inch by inch towards the Moksha
It’s a search to seek the cosmic path towards the final destination of a soul

Shiva, my Guru, held my hand & helped me take baby steps....
It’s also a story of faith and learning….

Experience My journey from my eyes…


{These are my personal views & I don’t intend to hurt anyone’s sentiments nor am I trying to prove anything other than my own outlook}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Incredible Past Birth Experience

My Previous Birth Experience in Snow covered Himalayas