Journey of understanding "What to Understand"


Journey of Understanding “What to Understand”

Before I reminisce about my experiences and take a trip down memory lane of few of my previous births…I’d like to thrown light on a vital topic: “GYAN” or Knowledge

For some my experiences might appear to be a fantasy or fairy tale; for some, just a story; while many wouldn’t care about it at all…

For me, these were much more than mere experiences. I gradually started to realize that mostly everything happens for a reason. I had already lived those lives. So for me to re-access the glimpses of those few births and gaining an overview knowledge of several others….was undoubtedly for a reason.

I stuck to the delicate string of belief that there has to be more than just simple awareness which was important for me.

With no formal knowledge of our scriptures or even basic essential general knowledge about spirituality, my string of belief seemed to be in the middle of a Dust Storm.

Nothing was clear. Everything that I could think of or understand, seemed utterly fragile. My thoughts were clouded and squinting inside my brain helped little. My feelings enjoyed to tantalize me that precision is not far from me and will be effortless.

….And YET I saw myself stunned with the firmness of that very delicate string of faith.

Now my journey became my mission… a task to understand the GYAN {Knowledge} imparted through these Visions, Experiences and Meditation

Comments

  1. Wish you a fruitful journey moving on as you ironically travel back. The paradox is wide open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Incredible Past Birth Experience

बर्फीले हिमालय में मेरा पिछला जन्म

Shunya to Infinity – An incredible journey of Several Births