My Previous Birth Experience in Snow covered Himalayas

A Tapasya in Snow Covered Himalayas in Another Birth


My Tapasya in Himalayas

Sharing with you all one of my previous births.

When my higher consciousness took me to an incredible journey of revisiting another of my previous birth, I didn’t quite know that such an experience was even possible.

The revisit of my hard-to-believe experience started at the middle of a forest. The surroundings were beautifully covered with endless trees. The green leaves were moist after a rainfall. The forest seemed full of joyful life living all around yet pretty hidden to my revisiting eyes.
I could smell the happy fragrance of air and feel the post rain moisture on my cheeks. I was standing on a wet ground.

My feet were still on the muddy ground.
I tried to focus on my surroundings. I was standing right next to our sacred river Ganga. It was a small tributary of the river which was passing through the dense forest. The water was very cold. The river wasn’t deep yet its ‘AMRIT-like’ water was so clean and pure.

I tried to focus on the year…it was in year 1755

It was early morning about 5 am and birds were singing the good morning songs in unison with life forms.
I was mesmerized with the beauty of the nature though this was my regular routine. I was getting ready to go for my early morning bath in the river Ganga.

Dressed in clean and bright saffron coloured Dhoti, I was adjusting my Janehu and piece of cloth as my upper garment. I was a male Sadhu and held a Kamandal in my left hand.

A young Sadhu of about 25 years of age, I looked absolutely fit and healthy.

After the morning dip in Ganga, I performed Surya Namaskar.

My routine included the early morning bath in Ganga followed by Surya Namaskar  followed by a Sadhna. I used to clear and clean a small area in the middle of forest and make a small havan kund. I would gather dry broken branches of the tree to use in for havan followed by my Sadhna. I would only stick to the fallen off branches lying on ground.

I used to survive on Bhiksha from whatever huts I would see on my way. Else I would try to collect some fruits from the jungles and survive on them happily.

I used to regularly wander in these breathtakingly beautiful forests.


Inquisitiveness for seeking a better peek into the various
‘WHATs’ and ‘WHYs’ and ‘HOWs’ of this birth:


My mind after seeing these glimpses of my past birth, were so overfilled with different questions.

I was so enthralled with this birth that I wanted to get answers for my ever deepening curiosity.

I wanted to understand….

o   What had brought me to forests
o   Why I left my home, my family, my village
o   What were the circumstances or events which led me to become a Sadhu
o   What kind of Sadhna was I doing
o   Who was I worshipping
o   Where would my journey take me further to
o   What was the purpose of this Birth
o   What would I achieve

Now my focus shifted to an extremely vital event which took place in the past.


I began recollecting an important event in this particular life.
It was when I was just about 7 years of age. I had come alone to have a holy bath in our sacred river Ganga

After my bath I changed into fresh clothes

I glanced around appreciating the landscape beauty mother nature had carved. It was then that I saw something beyond the river on the other side and into the forest. It was far away but my eyes stopped at the point squinting into something that wasn’t clearly visible, yet something I could'nt take my eyes off

There stood a tall brown tree with almost double the thickness in comparison to the neighboring trees.
I followed my instincts which were responding to the pull.
I crossed the distance between myself and the pulling force.

I was half way there and very eager to reach their faster, when I squinted into the empty space near the tree.

Soon my focus got clear and I saw what it really was....
I started to walk towards the appealing force which was making me gravitate towards it.
Under that thick brown healthy tree, sat a pair of “Nag and Nagin”

They were huge and I’m one hundred percent sure that they were capable of scaring any strong hearted adult and giving him a heart attack at the very least.

Strangely, instead of getting scared and running full speed away from them, I saw the pulling force getting stronger....attracting me towards them.

As a fairly small kid, I was very strong hearted and bold.
I got near them and stood just few inches away from where they were resting.

Their eyes were soft and I found a parent-like feel emanating from them.
I stood there awestruck, appreciating their majestic beauty.

Soon they spoke to me….YES….i repeat, they spoke to me.

Fascinated and overwhelmed seemed to be understatements for what I was feeling.
Their voice was soft but full of authority and confidence reflected from each word.

They were waiting for me and after spotting me they again waited patiently for me to complete my morning bath, a holy dip in Ganga

They told me not to go back towards the village….as it was not meant for me.
My journey was elsewhere…

Then they pointed towards the opposite direction by moving their hoods…..instructing me to move in towards that direction.

They told me…that somewhere in the middle of the deep forest, I would soon find a Golden Kamandal & Trishul and I should pick them up and keep them with me forever. Those were destined for me.

Then they told me softly in almost musical voice, a MANTRA that was meant for me to chant throughout my lifetime.

The mantra was “OM NAMAH SHIVAYH”.

Instructing me further, they added.... The power from that mantra would guide me further in my coming years.

After getting the mantra, I bowed down to them and considered them as my GURU for that birth.


My focus now shifted to a future event

There stood a man barefooted wearing just a Saffron loincloth, holding a Shining Golden Kamandal and a Trishul.

I was now about 60 years old.

In the flashback I saw my journey from green forests and calming river to this place.
I had come with a group of about 18 Sadhus. Travelling all the way up barefooted and finally reaching the destination brought an immense excitement in my heart.

Finally, I was in the deep Himalayan range

Where ever the eye could see, the snow covered Himalayan looked so appealing. The thick snow everywhere seemed like a fine carpet.

We all had journeyed together. But once reached our destination….We all scattered around and went separately to secluded places.

The VOW of doing this intense Tapasya was now coming to its bright beginning

Now I was alone and settled far away from any other Sadhu

I no longer could sense any lifeform nearby.

I sat my Kamandal and fixed my Trishul near me and sat down to begin my Tapasya


Finally my focus shifted again and i saw at the end of my life.

I was now 128 years old and sitting on top of one of snow covered peeks.

Everywhere surrounding me for miles there was nothing but snow
The freezing snowy winds were at full swing like always...happy fresh and biting cold

I was fully immersed in snow….hard to say how deep I was into the thick layers

All I could hear was myself chanting "OM NAHAY SHIVAYH"

Finally, I heard a voice came directly into my mind and instructed me...

That instruction meant
"Ab bas ..... samay pura ho gaya hai .... dobara moka milega"
"Right now your time is up…you will be blessed with another opportunity"

Comments

  1. Fascinating revelations Shipra....and we carry our akaash from past luves in our DNA with us into other lives. No wonder you are a Shiva bhakt again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such vivid imagery immersing you feel you are that Sadhu that Shunya not you the writer. Please consider writing a book. You have good command of prose, visualization, narration and imagination. Imagination as in not that you are imagining it. Creative imagination to be able to describe what you see or feel in words. I wish you also told us who came to tell you your time was up and how you ended that birth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally reading till the end I felt as if I'm the person who was in the past,such was the mesmerizing impact.My Saadar Pranaam to you Didi🙏🙏🙏

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Most Incredible Past Birth Experience

Shunya to Infinity – An incredible journey of Several Births